What's including in This Listing
- 1 x 20Amp EcoOnlineTM Charging Regulator (1R/20Amp/24V)
- 1 x EcoOnlineTM Install Manual
- Warranty from an Australian Company
- Unlimited tech support
Charging Regulator Features
- High efficiency PWM charging
- Fully automatic battery charging
- Charge Lead Acid Gel, Sealed or Flooded batteries
- Battery voltage state LED indication
- Temperature compensation
- 12V/24V auto sensing
- ON/OFF switch
- Complete electric protection - Overheating /Over discharging / Over charging / Load overload / Load short circuit / PV short circuit / PV reverse polarity / Battery reverse polarity
- IP30 dust proof enclosure
EcoOnlineTM offers the following Warranties:
- 3 Year Regulator Warranty
See Terms and Conditions page for further details.
Regulator Technical Specifications
For Novices - Setting up a Solar Battery Charging System
Want to start playing with solar? Please note a solar charging system must be sized right, for efficiency, reliability and safety. For your convenience we have created the following online interactive calculators to help you build the perfect set up the first time around:
- Solar Panel Sizing Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing solar panels)
- Solar Regulator Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing a regulator)
- Solar Wire Sizing Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing wires gauges)
- Only use 12V “nominal” (36 cell) solar panels with this regulator. Or 72 cell panel(s) for a 24V system.
- EcoOnline recommends solar panel wattages and connected loads should not exceed: 240W solar power (at STC for a 12V system) or 15Amp continuous load for the 20Amp regulator.
- This regulator is to be used for charging Sealed, Gel or Flooded Lead-Acid type batteries only. Not to be used for charging any other battery chemistries.
- Check that the maximum current produced by the chosen solar panel(s) array can never exceed the maximum allowable charging current for the battery being charged.
- Always use appropriate gauge wires. Never exceed the rated Ampacity (amp rating) of a wire. Keep in mind that low voltage / high current wires situated in highly insulated environments cannot dissipate heat and will have a much lower Ampacity.
- The appropriate fuse MUST be installed on the positive regulator to battery connection.
- Do not expose this regulator to water and/or high humidity and/or corrosive environments such as those involving marine applications.
Shipping Cost & ETA Estimate
For a shipping estimate, use the above calculator or just add this listing to your cart and click "View Cart" at the top right of this page, then "Estimate Shipping" on the cart page. The shipping estimated time of arrival (ETA) can be checked on our shipping calculator here. We ship from Melbourne Victoria.