What's including in This Listing
- 1 x 100W Solar Panel (Motech cells)
- 1 x 20Amp EcoOnlineTM Charging Regulator (1R/20Amp/24V)
- 1 x 15m 4.0mm² single core wire
- 1 x MC4 connector pair
- 1 x In-line silicon/ceramic fuse holder with spare 30Amp fuse
- 2 x Adhesive lined cross-linked polyolefin heat shrink
- 1 x EcoOnlineTM Install Manual
- Warranty from an Australian Company
- Unlimited tech support
Motech PV Cells Feature
- Long-term reliability
- Performance in low light
- Performance at high temperatures
- Low Light-Induced Degradation
- Environmental compliance
PV Panels Feature
- Hail resistant toughened glass
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame
- Junction box
- Certification to strict European standards IEC61215, IEC 61730 and CE mark
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standards
Charging Regulator Features
- High efficiency PWM charging
- Fully automatic battery charging
- Charge Lead Acid Gel, Sealed or Flooded batteries
- Battery voltage state LED indication
- Temperature compensation
- 12V/24V auto sensing
- ON/OFF switch
- Complete electric protection - Overheating /Over discharging / Over charging / Load overload / Load short circuit / PV short circuit / PV reverse polarity / Battery reverse polarity
- IP30 dust proof enclosure
Solar PV Panel Technical Specifications
Regulator Technical Specifications
EcoOnlineTM offers the following Warranties:
- 20 year return to base Warranty on all MOTECH cell solar PV panels
- 3 Year Regulator Warranty
See Terms and Conditions page for further details.
Complete 12V Charging Kit - 100W Solar Panel + 20Amp Regulator
EcoOnlineTM is proud to offer this solar charging kit. Includes an EcoOnlineTMSolar Charging Regulator with a complete list of electronic self-protection and night timed ON/OFF function. Kit includes a connector set, a fuse kit, heavy duty insulated wire and a comprehensive EcoOnlineTM safety, information and installation manual for setting up a battery charging system.
Maximum Kit Versatility
This versatile lead-acid battery charging kit allows you to create any system configuration you want. It comes with 15 meters worth of 4.0mm² solar wiring with MC4 connectors on the solar panel and attached to the system wiring so that in the majority of installs there is no need for special MC4 connector crimping tools, simply cut the 15m system wiring with MC4 connectors attached to length. See installation manual for configuration details - EcoOnlineTM Install Manual.
EcoOnline Premium MOTECH cell Solar PV Panels
This kit comes with EcoOnlineTM MOTECH solar PV panels featuring premium quality brand name cells by MOTECH Industries with outstanding long term cell reliability - assembled by our Chinese MOTECH cell specialist company. MOTECH industries is one of the largest global solar cell manufacturers with over 10 year in the PV industry and 30 years manufacturing experience overall. Why risk cheap generic brands for your next solar project when you can buy cells by an award winning company recognized for excellence in the field of solar.
For Novices - Setting up a Solar Battery Charging System
Want to start playing with solar? Please note a solar charging system must be sized right, for efficiency, reliability and safety. For your convenience we have created the following online interactive calculators to help you build the perfect set up the first time around:
- Solar Panel Sizing Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing solar panels)
- Solar Regulator Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing a regulator)
- Solar Wire Sizing Calculator (this will help you understand the factors involved in sizing wires gauges)
- Only use 12V “nominal” (36 cell) solar panels with this regulator. Or 72 cell panel(s) for a 24V system.
- EcoOnline recommends solar panel wattages and connected loads should not exceed: 240W solar power (at STC for a 12V system) or 15Amp continuous load for the 20Amp regulator.
- This regulator is to be used for charging Sealed, Gel or Flooded Lead-Acid type batteries only. Not to be used for charging any other battery chemistries.
- Check that the maximum current produced by the chosen solar panel(s) array can never exceed the maximum allowable charging current for the battery being charged.
- Always use appropriate gauge wires. Never exceed the rated Ampacity (amp rating) of a wire. Keep in mind that low voltage / high current wires situated in highly insulated environments cannot dissipate heat and will have a much lower Ampacity.
- The appropriate fuse MUST be installed on the positive regulator to battery connection.
- Do not expose this regulator to water and/or high humidity and/or corrosive environments such as those involving marine applications.
Shipping Cost & ETA Estimate
For a shipping estimate, use the above calculator or just add this listing to your cart and click "View Cart" at the top right of this page, then "Estimate Shipping" on the cart page. The shipping estimated time of arrival (ETA) can be checked on our shipping calculator here. We ship from Melbourne Victoria.